The following is a description of steriles a honey liquid culture culture recipe.
- Clean Jars with Airport Lids
- Tin foil
- Stir Bar
- Honey 10g
- Water 500ml
1. Add ingredients to Jar, pour in water and dissolve. It may help to use warm water
2. Add stir bar, or, if you don’t have a magetic stri plate use another “agitator” such as a marble, broken glass, stainless steel nail/screw.
3. Place an airport lid on the jar and cover with tinfoil
4. Pressure cook at 15 psi for 20 minutes, be sure not to go over 15 psi as this can affect the ingredients (caramalise the sugars).
5. Once the Pressure cooker has return to 0 psi it is safe to move, you can then remove the jars in you sterile work envirnment to cool down. Or, allow the pressure cooker to cool overnight.